The Job — Assistant Director Digital Marketing for LifeSiteNews.com
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
The assistant marketing manager will work under LifeSiteNews’ VP of Marketing to coordinate all of LifeSiteNews’ marketing activities: including managing our various social media properties with over 900,000 fans and our e-mail list of over 500,000, implementing strategies to grow our social media and e-mail base, designing digital marketing campaigns aimed at raising awareness about pro-life and pro-family issues, and assisting our VP of Development to effectively run our quarterly fundraising campaigns.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a vibrant, passionate team of professionals committed to promoting the Culture of Life based upon traditional Catholic moral principles, and to grow what is already the #1 most-read pro-life and pro-family website on the Internet.
– At least two years’ marketing experience on social media, especially Facebook and Twitter, with a proven track record of achieving excellent fan engagement levels and growing follower base
– Experience working with Facebook’s advertising platform
– Intimate familiarity with using Google Analytics to identify actionable insights
– A keen interest in keeping abreast of the latest developments in the constantly shifting social media landscape
– Highly analytical and committed to measuring success through data analysis from various channels: Google Analytics, Facebook page analytics, Mailchimp e-mail reports, etc.
– Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation
– Familiarity with Mailchimp’s e-mail marketing platform, or related products
– Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
– Highly self-motivated, creative, and entrepreneurial, with a passion for trying new things, rigorously testing new initiatives, and adapting based upon the results
– The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly to new challenges
– And, above all, a passion for the mission of LifeSiteNews – to spread the message of the Culture of Life and Family
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Negotiable depending on experience
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply by visiting CatholicJobs.