Location — Based from home- Medford or Eugene, Oregon home base.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
The Advertising Consultant will spend the majority of time in the field and be responsible for generating revenue within their defined account list and prospect territory.
They will work closely with automotive dealers in an assigned territory to provide a consultative sales assessment of their internet advertising needs and offer creative solutions to help them reach their business and sales objectives. The Advertising Consultant will provide the highest level of customer service and expand revenue opportunities with existing customers by maximizing the benefits of the products and services offered by AutoTrader.com.
You will also have the unique opportunity to present software solutions and make recommendations in partnership with your colleagues at vAuto, Homenet, and VinSolutions.
· 5+ years proven experience in a sales revenue generation role required
· Knowledge of media and automotive competitive landscape, including rates and selling points for competition such as radio, television, other internet sites, local newspapers, etc. strongly preferred
· Proficiency in using customer relationship management systems
· Automotive industry and media experience strongly preferred
· Candidate must have superior closing and consulting skills
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required
Schedule — Full time, flexible. 50% travel.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Yes, click here to review benefits package.
More Information — Review and apply at the autotrader.com job page.