Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
Ads Quality Raters are given sample search terms, then shown potential advertisements that would be placed with the search results. They then provide feedback and analysis by submitting a rating.
Ratings are based on our client’s advertising product guidelines and all work is done by logging into a rating site provided by our client. Training is provided to explain the guidelines as well as the online rating site itself.
Although your work involves reviewing ads in another language, your ratings will be written in English. All work is performed from home, on your computer on a flexible part-time schedule that you determine each week.
● BA/BS or equivalent degree preferred, or equivalent experience.
● Ability to comprehend newspaper-level text quickly in US English.
● Ability to interpret both the content and tone of colloquialisms, regionalisms, and other subtleties specific to US English. Detect when advertising language sounds funny, awkward, or unnatural, even if grammatically correct.
● Extensive experience (as a user/consumer) of US English internet and print culture.
● Extensive out-of-classroom experience with US English language, media, and culture.
● A high-speed, secure, private internet connection and your own desktop or laptop.
● Valid US work authorization. We do not hire outside the US.
● Moderate ability to read and write in English. You must be able to read and write English well enough to use software with an English interface, understand complicated instructions written in English, and make yourself understood in informal written communication. This job involves frequent written discussion in English with fellow Ads Quality Raters and project administrators.
Schedule — 29 hours per week, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $15 per hour.
Benefits — None advertised on posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Liberty Workers.