Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Internet Brands website:
IB Publishing and Acufinder.com are seeking writers to contribute well-written, informative articles and press releases for a range of clients in the acupuncture and Oriental medicine area of the healthcare field.
The content will be written for the layman, and will deal with general acupuncture topics, as well as practitioner pieces on a practice management, treatment modalities, and general acupuncture philosophy. The intent must be to inform, educate, inspire, and enlighten the reader.
We’re looking for writers with the ability to research and effectively communicate acupuncture and Oriental medicine material to a general audience, who possess a strong command of the English language, and SEO best practices.
- Licensed Acupuncturist
- NCCAOM certified in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs OR in Oriental Medicine
- Articles must speak to multiple modalities of acupuncure and in complementary medicine voice.
- A passionate enthusiasm for providing helpful information about acupuncture to an online audience
- Additional studies in Nutrition are preferred and supplementary Oriental medicine training, such as massage, Qi Gong, Tai Chi, etc., is a plus.
- Ability to self-edit for clarity, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Strong research and fact checking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Content should be primarily original. Any references to studies or texts should be fully cited.
Schedule — Part time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $25-40 per article offered.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Internet Brands here.